Cookies are stored on our computer when we browse certain web pages that use them to offer a service to the user, be it e-commerce websites, sites with private information, etc. The main function of these is to save user settings between sessions (whether open session´s window settings or any other preferences changed by the user).
Our website uses different types of cookies.
– Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user´s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user´s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. We use this type of cookies to display content extracted from our social networks on www.backtoshoot.com., such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, Google +, etc… These cookies do not obtain data on the names or surnames of users nor of the postal address from where they connect.
– Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
They usually use the store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
– Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
– Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist there, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to Access the service with some predefined general characteristic based on a series of criteria in the user´s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you Access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: Those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in the function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
This information is used to improve our website, detect new needs and assess the improvements to be introduced in order to provide a better service to the users who visit us.
We also use third-party cookies on our website. They are another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer..
All internet browsers allow you to limit the behavior of a cookie or disable cookies within the browser settings or options. The steps to do so are different for each browser, you can find instructions in the help menu of your browser.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
Through your browser, you can also see the cookies that are on your computer and delete them as you see fit. Cookies are text files, you can open them and read the content. The data within them is almost always encrypted with a numerical code that corresponds to an Internet session, so it often makes no sense beyond the website that wrote it. You can go to your Online Choices portal Your Online Choices where in addition to finding useful information, you can configure, provider by provider, your preferences on third-party advertising cookies.